As a SEO Specialist you will be working alongside a close knit team of Search Engine Optimisation experts to produce and implement industry-leading, best practice SEO strategies.
What you can expect as part of this role:
- Ongoing Training & Mentoring: We put a huge emphasis on learning and expect you to have a thirst for knowledge, our clients and the search marketing industry
- Performance Reporting: In collaboration with your team, you will help monitor the organic search performance of our clients and produce monthly SEO reports using world-class analytics and SEO tools
- Optimisation: A lot sexier than it sounds; you will help with keyword research, content marketing, site auditing and optimisation, technical SEO and on-page optimisation
- Self-Education: You will be expected to stay abreast of industry trends to inform SEO strategy and communicate these trends to clients and our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results
Ultimately, you will be helping our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships and ensuring we always deliver great results for our clients!
It would be great if you…
- Are passionate about search marketing and take pride in what you do
- Have a keen interest in analytics
- Have strong communication and project management skills
- Are a strategic thinker and are results and performance focused
- Have a positive can-do attitude and are eager to learn
- Are a team player who takes ownership and enjoys executing and delivering exceptional results
- Enjoy an autonomous environment with a strong (and fun!) team culture.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work across an impressive client list and learn all there is to be on your way to becoming a dynamic search marketer
- A beer fridge that is NEVER empty
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- A fun open plan office where people will actually talk to you in person rather than sending you an email
- A company that really cares about your career, your manager will work with you to develop a career plan and will catch up with you regularly to discuss your role, career and general happiness
- On the job training including workshops, 1-1 sessions and external training days
- You can expect to regularly go out as a team on FirstClick, whether it’s a monthly breakfast, pub lunch or a rock climbing afternoon
- We have a range of fun activities to help staff unwind and relax. In Sydney, you can hang out in our “chill out area”, read a book or play some table tennis. If you are after a change of scenery you can work from our outdoor BBQ balcony that overlooks the Sydney Opera House!
If you are ready to launch or further your career in SEO then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you! To apply please send your resume to email@example.com