The SEO & Content Account Manager is responsible for developing and managing industry-leading SEO strategies for our clients, as well as being exceptional at client management and project management.
What you can expect as part of this role:
- Ongoing Training & Mentoring: We put a huge emphasis on learning and expect you to have a thirst for knowledge, our clients and the search marketing industry
- Self-Education: You will be expected to stay abreast of industry trends to inform and communicate these trends to clients and our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results
- Analysis and Reporting: Extract valuable insights from analytics and other tools/data to present potential opportunities and provide regular reports to management and clients on overall performance.
- Technical expertise: Use your knowledge of web development best practices and thorough understanding of search engine guidelines to advise, support and manage clients and developers to implement best practice solutions.
Ultimately, you will be helping our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships and ensuring we always deliver great results for our clients!
It would be great if you…
- 2 – 3 years’ SEO experience and strong track record in execution and implementation of successful, white hat SEO strategies.
- 1-2 years client management/agency experience
- Value revenue over rankings
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, logical thinker and high attention to detail
- Understanding of digital marketing & ecommerce a must, specifically: content, social, mobile, PPC, conversion optimisation and emerging search trends
- Demonstrable ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Comfortable presenting to C-level executives, marketing teams and IT teams alike
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience in modelling data
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint creation and presentation skills
- Conversant in HTML with an understanding of the nature of JS, CSS, PHP, .NET and related web development languages (no need to be a programmer – just to understand their roles)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (preferably with IQ Certification). Knowledge of Adobe Analytics (previously ’Site Catalyst’) advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work across an impressive client list and learn all there is to be on your way to becoming an SEO guru
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- A company that really cares about your career, your manager will work with you to develop a career plan and will catch up with you regularly to discuss your role, career and general happiness
- On the job training including workshops, 1-1 sessions and external training days
- A beer fridge that is NEVER empty!
- You can expect to regularly go out as a team on FirstClick, whether it’s a monthly breakfast, pub lunch or a rock climbing afternoon