As an SEM Specialist you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation and management of industry-leading SEM strategies for our clients.
You need to be passionate about search marketing and are eager to learn everything there is to know about search. You enjoy an autonomous environment with a strong team culture and are analytical, results-driven and have an apt ability to identify issues and brainstorm solutions.
What you can expect as part of this role:
- Ongoing Training & Mentoring: We put a huge emphasis on learning and expect you to have a thirst for knowledge, our clients and the search marketing industry
- Self-Education: You will be expected to stay abreast of industry trends to inform SEM strategy and communicate these trends to clients and our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results
- Performance Reporting: In collaboration with your team, you will help monitor the paid search performance of our clients and produce monthly SEM reports using world-class analytics and SEM tools
- Campaign Management: Assist with developing campaigns to a high standard that include granular campaign structure, keywords and ad copy. You will monitor campaign results, analyse and optimise to meet objectives
Ultimately, you will be helping our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships and ensuring we always deliver great results for our clients!
It would be great if you…
- Have up to 1 year paid search experience (preferred but not essential)
- Are passionate about search marketing and take pride in what you do
- Have a keen interest in conversion optimisation
- Have strong communication and project management skills
- Are a strategic thinker and are results and performance focused
- Have a positive can-do attitude and are eager to learn
- Are a team player who takes ownership and enjoys executing and delivering exceptional results
- Enjoy an autonomous environment with a strong (and fun!) team culture
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work across an impressive client list and learn all there is to be on your way to becoming an analytics guru
- A beer fridge that is NEVER empty!
- On the job training including workshops and 1-1 sessions
- We have a range of fun activities to help staff unwind and relax. You can have a swing of golf (yes, in the office), a game of darts or a hit of table tennis (if you’re new to table tennis we will have a staff member on hand to give you some lessons!)