The SEM Account Director will be responsible for assisting SEM strategy and account team for one the world’s largest and well-known brands. This includes defining industry-leading SEM strategies, overseeing campaign strategy implementation, client communications and leadership of a team of specialists.
The SEM Account Director works with the Head of SEM and wider team to deliver exceptional results and ensuring objectives are being met.
What you can expect as part of this role:
- Technical expertise – Understanding and implementation of best practice SEM across all search engines and platforms and identify areas of improvements and propose actionable solutions for FirstClick’s SEM services and processes.
- Self-Education – You will be expected to stay abreast of industry trends to inform SEM strategy and communicate these trends to clients and our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results
- People and Client Management: We are looking for someone who has great communication and management skills as you will be managing your own clients and team.
Ultimately, you will be helping our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships and ensuring we always deliver great results for our clients!
It would be great if you…
- Have 3 – 4 years SEM experience and strong track record in creation and implementation of successful digital strategies
- Have 1-2 years client management/agency experience
- An understanding of digital marketing & eCommerce is a plus, specifically: social, mobile, SEO and emerging search trends
- Strong MS Office (PPT, excel) skills
- Have strong communication and project management skills
- Are a strategic thinker and are results and performance focused
- Have a positive can-do attitude and are eager to learn
- Are a team player who takes ownership and enjoys executing and delivering exceptional results
- Enjoy an autonomous environment with a strong (and fun!) team culture
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on a world class brand
- A beer fridge that is NEVER empty!
- On the job training including workshops, 1-1 sessions and external training days
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- A fun open plan office where people will actually talk to you in person rather than sending you an email
- A company that really cares about your career, your manager will work with you to develop a career plan and will catch up with you regularly discuss your role, career and general happiness
- You can expect to regularly go out as a team on FirstClick, whether it’s a monthly breakfast, pub lunch or a rock climbing afternoon
- We have a range of fun activities to help staff unwind and relax. In Sydney, you can hang out in our “chill out area”, read a book or play some table tennis. If you are after a change of scenery you can work from our outdoor BBQ balcony that overlooks the Sydney Opera House!
If you think you would suit this role we would love to hear from you! To apply please send your resume to email@example.com