As the Head of SEO & Content you will be leading, inspiring and working alongside a close knit team of Search Engine Optimisation experts to produce and implement industry-leading, best practice SEO strategies. You will also confidently evangelise and communicate our SEO approach, strategies and practices to clients, prospective clients and the broader FirstClick team.
The Head of SEO & Content is responsible for developing and implementing industry-leading SEO strategies for our clients. You will also be responsible for managing FirstClick’s SEO Directors and indirectly the wider SEO team. As Head of SEO & Content, you have an exceptionally strong background in SEO, experience managing and motivating teams, are passionate about search and digital marketing, and take great pride in what you do.
It would be great if you…
- Have 5+ years SEO experience and strong track record in execution and implementation of successful SEO (including content) strategies
- Have a proven track record in team management and people development
- Have a proven ability to manage internally, upwards and downwards
- Have strong communication and project management skills
- Are results and performance focused
- Are a strategic thinker with the ability to maximise rankings and ROI for blue chip clients
- Can demonstrable expertise in social media, mobile search and emerging search trends
- Have business development and client presentation abilities
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills, logical thinker with high attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to lead and inspire Australia’s best team of SEO experts, and work with a blue-chip client base
- Attendance of local and international conferences to network and learn alongside other industry experts
- Opportunity to work closely with our Senior Management team and people managers, and to play a key role in growing and evolving our business
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- A company that really cares about your career, your manager will work with you to develop a career plan and will catch up with you regularly to discuss your role, career and general happiness
- On the job training including workshops, 1-1 sessions and external training days
- A beer fridge that is NEVER empty!
- You can expect to regularly go out as a team on FirstClick, whether it’s a monthly breakfast, pub lunch or a rock climbing afternoon.
If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you!* To apply please send your resume to email@example.com