We’re regularly recruiting for roles ranging from SEO Specialists and SEM Specialists right through to SEO Account Managers and SEM Account Managers.
At FirstClick we value those who have a thirst for knowledge and are always looking to improve. If you’re looking for that next step in your career and place a high value on personal growth and development then look no further as you will be working alongside a world-class team who will provide you with all the support and training you need to become a leader in your field.
Show us how great you really are; do you own a blog, have an awesome social presence or run your own site? Use any asset you have to show us why you’re right for this role and why you stand out from the crowd; we love different!
Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
Current Job Openings
SEM Specialist – Melbourne
Purpose of the role:
Supporting our Account Managers, as SEM Specialist you will be responsible for conducting analysis and delivering actionable insights and recommendations, reporting on results and implementing industry-leading SEM strategies for our clients.
You are passionate about data and insights and are eager to use your skills in an exciting and ever evolving industry. You are results-driven and have an apt ability to identify issues and insights, and conduct analysis in the most effective and efficient ways.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience
- Analytical and numerical skills, logical thinker and high attention to detail
- Up to 1 year SEM experience, preferred but not essential
- Up to 1 year Display experience, preferred but not essential
- Understanding of managing PPC campaigns, preferred but not essential
- May suit a graduate in computer science, e-business, commerce, IT, marketing, or other structured and logical thinking discipline
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and present clear and actionable insights and recommendations
- Great team player who takes ownership for their work and also enjoys working independently
- Results and performance focused
- An eagerness to understand the wider digital marketing & eCommerce sphere
- Proactive nature and ability to get the job done with initiative
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com