Google Analytics 360 (GA 360) is especially geared for Enterprise level clients and has ground-breaking features to help you get more out of your data. To implement and leverage GA 360, you require specialist expertise of a Google Analytics 360 Authorised Reseller. Performics is one of the limited number of GA 360 Authorised Resellers and works with businesses globally to support best-in-class web analytics.
We have proven to Google that we have the skills and experience necessary to support the biggest brands in the world with their advanced analytics solution. We can partner with you to deliver the highest quality analytics available.
We will be right there to support you during implementation and ongoing use of your new platform. We’ll also guide adoption of analytics into your organisation and media partners.
What are the benefits?
These are just a few of the benefits from working with us to leverage GA 360:
- 24/7 dedicated support. As a reseller, we also have direct access to Google for any in-depth analytics issues (not available with the free GA tool)
- Full data ownership, tagless roll-up reporting and custom tables and dimensions to tailor the GAP platform to your unique business needs
- Integration with Google products including DoubleClick and YouTube for unparalleled media efficiencies; retargeting opportunities and live bidding optimisations to hyper drive your ROI.
How it works…
We’ll be right there to support you during implementation and ongoing use of your new platform. We’ll also guide adoption of analytics into your organisation and media partners.
- Develop a measurement strategy unique to your business objectives
- Complete a full audit and implementation of tagging on your property
- Utilise Google Tag Manager to automatically apply tagging rules, testing and debugging
- Set up training and enablement through alerts, custom reports and dashboards
- Support ad hoc data requests as well as updates through site engagements.
We’ll ensure you get the best possible ROI through data-driven decision making. You’ll wonder why you didn’t implement GA 360 sooner.