We’re excited to announce we’ve entered a strategic agreement with Google to become a Google Analytics™ Certified Partner. This means you’ll benefit from the highest calibre Google Analytics (GA) support available, ensuring you’re driving the best possible business results from your web analytics.
It has been estimated that 80% of all GA accounts are incorrectly or incompletely configured*. It’s imperative you are not part of this group missing out on valuable insights into your website visitors.
Our team has completed a rigorous testing and interview process with Google to successfully wear the badge of a GA Certified Partner – now we want to ensure you reap the benefits.
Here’s how we can help you drive the best possible marketing results:
- Analytics Audit: We will review your analytics set-up and provide solutions for best-in-class implementation to ensure full visibility of your visitors.
- Universal Analytics: We’ll help you upgrade to Google Analytics Universal, which now boasts some invaluable features such tracking a single user across multiple devices.
- Analytics Goals & Funnels: We’ll help you improve your ROI by helping you gain further understanding of your conversion funnel. Determine key drop-off points, your high value content and help you learn opportunities to increase conversions.
- Google Analytics Training: Learn how to easily create and interpret reports and use advanced features to more make effective business decisions. FirstClick will tailor training just for you.
- Tag Manager Support: From migration to implementation, support and custom set-ups, FirstClick can help you implement Analytics completely independent of your IT team.
- And much more!
We’re already working with a number of our clients who are seeing the benefits of expert GA support. Get in touch today to schedule a consultation.
* Econsultancy – DBD Media survey 2014